First Time account activation
CIA uses Single Sign on accounts. This means that one account will give you access to:
- Lab Computers
- WiFi networks
- Emergency notification
With this in mind it is essential to follow the steps for First Time Account Activation with OneLogin.
In a browser open
(the password provided by admissions)
The first time you log into OneLogin you will be required to:
- Set up your security questions
- Change your password after first login
The order of these steps may differ based on what service you log into first.
Why have security questions?
If there is a problem with your account, this information will make it easier for you to log back in.
Tips for your answers to the security questions:
- Do not use the same answer for multiple questions
- Do not use a password as an answer
- Answer a minimum of 3 questions.
- Answers are not case-sensitive.
- Special characters such as @#&*. will be ignored
- Do not share your questions and answers with anyone.
- Blank answers will not be accepted
- Choose a unique question from each of the 3 drop down menus.
- Enter unique answers.
- Tips for choosing your answers are listed next to the question and answer fields.
- Add additional questions (if desired)
- After choosing your questions and entering the answers select "save"
After saving the page will refresh to your OneLogin Profile page.
Here you can:
- Change your password
- Manage Security Questions
- Edit OneLogin app display preferences