Log on to myCIA and go to the StudentHoliday Sale campus group page.
From the myCIA Student Holiday Sale campus group page
Open "Holiday Sales Item Submission Form"
Select "Join Now"
Create a Seller Account
- Enter Your full name
- CIA Student Email address
- Unique password
- Confirmation of the unique password
- Select "Create"
If you already have a seller's account from previous years an error will appear indicating that your email address already exists.
You will need to reset your password. Instructions for resetting your password are at the end of this article.
- After creating the account, you will be taken directly to your Seller Dashboard. You are ready to submit products for sale.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to create the account. The email should be your CIA Student email address.
If you can't remember your password you will need to reset it
If you need to change your forgotten password:
- From the Seller Login window select "Forgot your Password?" and launch the password reset window
- Enter your email address
- Select "Reset"
Check your email
- The password reset email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will contain your new (temporary) password
- It is recommended that you change the password after you login to your account
It is recommended that you change your password again after resetting it.
After logging into your seller account:
- Open the PROFILE tab
- Select MY ACCOUNT
- Select CHANGE PASSWORD
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter the new password
- Confirm the new password
- Select Save