There are times when another individual may need to have faculty level access to a myCIA course pages. Guest faculty should be managed by the Lead Course Instructor.
Questions about policy should be addressed to the Registrar's office ([email protected]).
Add Guest Faculty
- Log into myCIA Learn learn.cia.edu and navigate to your course page.
- Open Course/Context Manager
- Select the Permissions tab
- Select 'Manage non-roster students and faculty'
- Scroll down and choose 'Add a guest faculty member'
- In the pop-up choose 'Add Individual Users'
- In the pop-up window search for the person
- Choose the person from the list
- Select 'Add' to move them to 'Selected Users'
- Select 'OK'
Multiple people may be added at a time.
- The new faculty are now selected
- Select 'Save' to close the pop-up
- the new faculty are now listed
You may return to your course page.
Remove Guest Faculty
To remove a guest faculty
Follow steps 1-4
- Find the guest faculty to remove
- Select 'Remove'
There is no removal verification, the guest faculty will just disappear. If the wrong person was removed follow the Add Guest Faculty steps again.