These instructions are for a personal device. Contact support.cia.edu if your CIA issued device is not connecting to a wifi network.
For the convenience of the CIA community and guests using personal devices; there are 2 WiFi networks available in the Academic building.
- CIA-WiFi: Accessed on personal devices with a CIA account.
- CIA-117 and CIA-Uptown: Residence Hall Networks Accessed with a CIA account
- CIA-GUEST: Accessed by anyone after accepting a usage policy.
- CIA devices requiring WiFi and Network access need to be connected by a member of IT.
Device Specific instructions
Connecting to the WiFi networks is easy.
- Open your device's wifi settings
- Choose CIA-WiFi
- Enter your CIA username and Password
Detailed Articles will be linked below.
|Device||Operating System (OS)|
|Residence Hall Tech||
Spectrum TV on Personal Devices
*You will have a better experience using the wired network for your game console and desktop computer.