You will have a better experience using the wired network for your game console. If that is not an option, open a ticket using this form and include the MAC address of the gaming devices you want to connect to the wireless. This information is in the device's network settings, see below for more information.
Microsoft Xbox 360 -
- Go to My Xbox in the Xbox Dashboard and select System Settings.
- Click Network Settings, Configure Network.
- Select Advanced Settings from the Additional Settings tab, then select Alternate Mac Address.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC.
Microsoft Xbox One -
- Press the "Menu" button on your controller.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
NOTE: If this is the first time turning the system on, you will be asked to update before you can access these settings. Since you are unable to update without an internet connection, these steps are unusable. Please follow the steps below as a workaround for getting your device's MAC address without doing the 'day one' update:
- Run through system setup until you cannot proceed due to lack of connection.
- Let the console fail the connection test, then select 'Fix It'.
- This will fail and prompt you for a manual setup. The following screen will provide you with aWired MAC address.
Sony Playstation 3 -
- In the XMB home menu, go toSettings >System Settings.
- Scroll until you see System Information.
- You will see your MAC Address listed. Be sure to write down the entire string of letters and numbers, including the colons ":" in between.
Sony Playstation 4 -
- Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive and wait for the menu to pop up.
- Navigate to the "Settings" icon (located on the far left).
- Select the "System" icon under the Settings menu.
- Select System Information."
- You will see your MAC address listed on this screen, containing letters and numbers in the format xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx. Write down your MAC address (WiFi).
Nintendo Wii -
- From the Wii Channel menu, select Wii Settings (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with 'Wii' on it)
- Select Internet, then Console Settings
- The MAC address will be displayed on the first line.
Nintendo DS Series -
- From the HOME menu, highlight and select the System Settings Icon
- Select "Internet Settings"
- Tap "Other Information"
- Tap "Confirm MAC Address" Your system's MAC Address will be displayed on the screen